The localization industry is growing each year. Localizing content means managing everything in your portfolio and all your assets bearing in mind different languages and cultural specificities.
I’m a Certified Localization Project Manager with years of experience in multiple industries. I execute the localization strategy for companies on a tactical level and collaborate with team members to move translation projects from start to finish. I apply the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) frameworks to plan, execute, monitor, and finalize every Localization Project by integrating the Agile method for a better workflow.
Have a look at my portfolio and my clients!
Freelance Localization Project Manager Services
- Managing each step of the localization process
- Overseeing end-to-end localization workflow across the team using translation management tools and systems
- Coordinating freelancers, localization vendors, linguists, subject-matter experts, and internal stakeholders
- Documenting each step of the process and optimizing it
- Communicating internally and externally with stakeholders
- Proactively assessing project risks through prioritization, bug management, and any other means necessary
- Balancing translation costs and project budgets
- Exploring, assessing, and selecting relevant AI technology to make the localization and linguistic tasks more efficient and less costly
- Defining the quality requirements and metrics for all content that require localization
- Defining the most relevant KPIs, monitoring the metrics, and providing ROI assessment inputs on localization investments.