The localization industry is growing each year. Localizing content means managing everything in your portfolio and assets, bearing in mind different languages and cultural specificities.
I’m a Certified Localization Project Manager with years of experience in multiple industries. I execute the localization strategy for companies on a tactical level and collaborate with team members to move translation projects from start to finish. I apply the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) frameworks to plan, execute, monitor, and finalize every Localization Project by integrating the Agile method for a better workflow.
Localization Project Manager Services
- Set up and manage each step of the localization process
- Oversee end-to-end localization workflow across the team
- Coordinate freelancers, localization vendors, linguists, subject-matter experts, and internal stakeholders
- Document each step of the process and optimize it
- Communicate internally and externally with stakeholders
- Proactively assess project risks through prioritization, bug management, and any other means necessary
- Balance translation costs and project budgets
- Explore, assess, and select relevant AI technology to make the localization and linguistic tasks more efficient and less costly
- Define the quality requirements and metrics for all content that require localization
- Define the most relevant KPIs, monitor the metrics, and provide ROI assessment inputs on localization investments
- Interface with developers and other teams to manage and implement requests
- Report on results, failures, and issues
- Measure the efficiency of the existing process and review it to improve it
- More, based on your needs and goals.
Localization project management services can be combined with SEO project management services for joined processes, projects, and goals.
Get In Touch!
Do you have a project to discuss? Not sure what you need or how much it costs? Get in touch!