Social Media is time-consuming, requires both creativity and analysis and it’s very often seen as an unnecessary activity. Today, social media is a major part of every marketing effort and it requires attentive planning to avoid wasting time and money.
Social networks are perfect for connecting with your customers, for improving brand awareness and also for being present, together with your competitors.
That’s why it requires expertise and I’m here to help you in your mission.
I carefully plan campaigns and content calendars by using data in order to measure the impact of these channels on your business: I don’t work with vanity metrics, instead I assess whether I’m channeling my clients’ needs and meeting users’ expectations.
Have a look at my portfolio and my clients!
Freelance Social Media Marketing Services I provide
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy
- Define social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Manage or oversee all social paid/advertising campaigns
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools
- Work and collaborate with other teams to create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content
- Influencers’ marketing
- Reputation management
I approach every social network in a unique way, taking into account its purpose, its demographic group, and its specific features.
I’m specialized in Facebook and Pinterest marketing and I use those two channels in conjunction with my SEO skills to increase traffic, grow the reach, and generate leads.
Social media are effective only if you have an intentional marketing strategy and business-building results from your efforts. Let me help you with that so you only have to focus on your business!